Drugstore Haul: Influenster Voxbox, Target and Harmon

So I thought I just posted a haul... but I got my voxbox and I Sicked up some new things from the drugstore... and I thought why not post this now! I think I'm going out tonight too, so I will be posting a look a little bit later... but this is what I have for now!


Influenster St. Ive's Voxbox 
So these products I got for free thanks to Influenster. Influenster is a program everyone can sign up for. Its a review site where you can post on your social media and you get to review products from different companies that you receive for free... this is not sponsored, I don't make any money... but its a great site that is not a gimmick and you can get things for free by signing up. They have all sorts of great brands but yeah... you'll see a review on these products soon!

So this was all St. Ive's stuff, which I was excited about because I love St Ive's and I feel like I'm always on the search for good drugstore bath and body care.

So first off I got the Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Exfoliating Body Wash. This smells amazing... but it is very citrusy and sometimes citrus can bother me in the shower... so I will use this and let you know what I think about the exfoliation and stuff... but if I'm allergic to it, I may pass it along to my sister. Idk what it is about citrus, I like the smell but it makes me sneeze if I use it in the shower.

Next I got the Refresh and Revive Pear Nectar and Soy Body Lotion... this smells AMAZING. Its so fruity and fresh smelling its really really great. I cannot wait to try that! I have very dry skin and always need lotions, so that should be good.

And then the Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal scrub and mask... which sounds super interesting. I've tried the apricot scrub from them before and I liked it a lot so I'm excited for this. I've used their oatmeal body wash before and I think I thought it bothered my legs at the time... but when I stopped using it my legs were still bothered... so idk if that was it. This also says its hypoallergenic, so if you have sensitive skin and need a scrub, this may be good... we shall see!

These all also say Paraben Free and Dermatologist tested... which is great. It also says 100% Natural extracts on the body wash, moisturizers on the lotion and exfoliants on the scrub... so that is interesting. Great for a drugstore brand.

Target 
Target I only got one fashion-related thing. Its a clutch from Merona that comes with a chain, which is great because I'm aways scared of losing clutches. This also has a built in wallet with it basically, so there's a spot for all your money, your cards and your ID... you could still bring a wallet if you'd like because there's a big pouch that can fit a lot too. It also has a snap clasp which I'm so happy for because I hate zippers! This is a little harder to get into than a magnetic closure also, which is good because the upper flap is basically where you would keep your money and things. Plus there is room for an iPhone 6s... which is always the hardest part about clutches. I've been searching for one of these for so long... and now it is mine and I love it!

its also got a big pouch on the back and its a nice taupey neutral color... so I'm really digging it!

And I got Aladdin on blu ray and Spy on DVD... but thats not beauty related. Lol.

Harmon 
Harmon still had Real Techniques brushes for BOGO Free... so I decided to splurge on 2 of the Bold Metals brushes. I got the tapered blush brush and the flat contour brush... I can tell you one thing I don't like about them right away... they are glued inside of their box to prevent theft... which is fine but when you take them out the "glue boogers" as I like to call them stick to the brush, so the gorgeous design of them is slightly messed up by the glue. I know you can get it of... but its not easy... and for $25 I don't want to mess with it that much!

I also wanted to try some of the new drugstore items. I got the Maybelline Master Prime Eye Primer in the Prime and Matte formula. They have a really pretty illuminating one, but I have tricky eyelids, so I thought this would be good to make it actually stick to my eyes. I'm hoping this works better than the UD Primer Potion.

I also got the Master Fix by face Studio Setting spray. This I sprayed to refresh my makeup and I liked it. It felt like the L'oreal one but that is like $16 and this is like $10... so this seemed obvious to me... lol. I'll have to test it out for longer... but so far I like it.

And the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pencil in the color Barely Beige. I'm thinking this is going to be great because the color tattoos are great... but I also just swatched this on my hand and after many smudges... this didn't budge at all... so this seems like a winner and possibly the star of this haul... at least so far... so ya may want to pick some of those up... lol.
I washed my hand and this still stayed the same!!! I have high hopes for this guy! 


That is everything! I hope you guys like it! I Hope I post later, but if not have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and a great New Year!

Byeeee!
-Shannon



Comments