Blogmas Day 11: Pink look w/ Anastasia Self Made Palette

So I just ordered the Anastasia Self Made palette, and I thought I would do a little bit of a different look. I feel like I did a lot of golden looks... so this is a little bit different and I still like it a lot!

Face 
First I primed with the Benefit That Gal primer. This is a brightening primer and I guess you could use it as a highlighter also, but it looks pretty natural and like a glow from within. I really liked this, this was the first time using it. Then I wet my Real Techniques sponge and took my Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation and just dotted that all over my skin and then I blended it with the sponge and then I did another layer and blended it with the sponge. For my concealer I first used the Benefit Erase Paste, blended it out with the sponge and then did the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin and blended that out also. For my blush I used The Balms Hot Mama blush in their The Balm of Your Hand palette... which I love! I loved how this blush looked so much! And then I used the Mary Loumanizer as my highlight... which is a really nice highlighter. I really love these right now... I may do almost the same look for my Christmas and Christmas Eve look... not gonna lie. Lol.

And I powdered with the Elf HD powder. I used the damp sponge under my eyes and then powdered the rest with a Real Techniques powder brush. I got some on my shirt and in my hair too... so don't do that... but still like this powder. Lol. And I sprayed with the Pixi Glow Mist!




Eyes 
First I primed my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink and then I went in with Blossom (from the Self Made Palette) and put that all over the lid. I started with the brush that came in the palette and I didn't like how that pigment was coming off... so I went in with a bigger real techniques brush from the starter kit... its called the crease brush but good luck trying to get it in your crease... lol. But yeah. Then I went in with the fluffy side of the brush that came with the palette and went in with Hot Chocolate and that did a good job. Then I took the other side and used the Metallic Plum on the outer corner. Then I put a little bit of the shimmery black color called Spirit Rock and I put that in the inner corner and kind of blended that with the metallic plum. Then I lined my eyes with the Rimmel Magnific'eyes in Queen of The Bronzed Age and used the champagne-y kohl side to line my eyes and took it in the inner corner. I took the shade Treasure and popped that in the inner corner also and then I highlighted the browbone with the shade Buttery.

And then I used the Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and the Rain Coat topcoat and that was it for the lashes.


Lips 
I primed with the Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer. I like this because it kind of smoothes my lips also, so if you have a lot of lines in your lips, this will help a lot... and I used the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in the shade Honey Bear and that was that! These lipsticks are very comfy!

So really loved this look. My skin is still very dry... but the Beauty Blender helped it a lot.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments