Style Saturday: Casual Orange OOTD

So This is a really easy, very casual look... but I liked it and figured I'd post it here anyway! I want to start doing more makeup and outfits... but because of Blogmas... I probably won't be doing that all the time. This look is a part of blogmas though! It will be up on the 11th, its all cruelty free, and its actually the first makeup look I did... so that was pretty cool!
OOO so sexy. Lol. 

I feel like I look too tall and maybe like a monster in these pics... I still look good though its just the angle of the camera on my laptop that I used for this... not the best. Lol. 



casually showing my earrings 


This top I got from American Eagle... Actually everything in this look is from American Eagle except my earrings and fitbit. This is kind of flowy and has a pretty cutout design in the back... and I really like it!

My jeans I don't have a picture of because they're just regular jeans with sort of a dip dye pattern from AM Eag so... yeah.

My Earrings are from Express... these may have been on sale... so idk if they are around anymore... but... I like them. I'm sure its not hard to find something similar or something in your collection similar. I liked that they were gold cause orange looks good with gold.

And speaking of orange looking good with gold, I decided to wear a longer chain necklace with hearts on it. I wasn't in the mood for a dainty necklace... but that would have been pretty. I like this one with it though.

And I have a fitbit... which I'm not sure if it shows up in these pics... but its there.

And I don't have pictures of these because I have included them in several other Style Saturday posts.... but when I went out I wore my brown leather jacket from New York and Company and brown leather boots from Rampage that I got from Boscovs!

So yeah. Really simple, but that's me! And I love it!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments