Style Saturday: Adorable Casual Belted Outfit

So this is my first Style Saturday with my new iPhone and the camera is a little bit better! So... you can actually see what I'm wearing! So thats exciting.

So... I was at the mall one day and I wondered into Old Navy and I saw this plain green top for $8 I think... and there was a green scarf I kind of liked and wanted... so I wanted to get the top too to match it... lol. Not that I don't have other green things, but still. I thought it would look cute.

Then when I tried it home... it was like wayyy oversized. Its supposed to be oversized... but it was VERY oversized and I was like "well I have a belt I like... maybe I can wear that." And I did... And I loved it, so I got some different colors and I found a different belt... so I wore it with that.

So... yeah. Let's get into it.



Top 
So like I said, the top is the Oversized Drop Shoulder Top from Old Navy I'm wearing the black one, they have tons of colors and they're really nice.

Bottoms 
It was Shark Week for me... you know what that means... lol. So I was wearing leggings because I didn't want to wear pants. These are like a grayish greenish color leggings and they are from Express. Express has good deals on their leggings and they always send great coupons.

Accessories 
So for accessories I obviously wore the belt. This is a brown belt I got years ago at the Lucky Jeans outlet store. Its just a big brown belt, its not actually a waist belt, it was a Men's belt... but it has a really nice design that I thought was kind of girly. Whatever, I could see a manly cowboy guy rocking this and looking hot and manly. Whatever, gender is fluid. Lol.

And for my Necklace I'm wearing the Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace. I got this on sale and with a gift card on Black Friday weekend. Its really pretty. I don't have any charms for it yet... but its pretty!

For my rings I have an Alex and Ani ring, with the compass symbol and my College Ring.

I also have on my Fitbit, which I have a little thing on to make it look more like a bracelet. It's like $20 at target and I think its cute. The Brand is called Byte. They have different ones for different bits. I like the way it looks with this outfit especially. And yeah.

For shoes I went with Brown Boots. I like the brown and black combo more than I thought I would, but really either brown or black would work well. Grey too maybe, but my leggings were grey... so that might look weird. I did have a grey handbag to go with the grey leggings though and I liked that.

Jacket 
This isn't pictured... but I actually went out twice and the first time I wore a black leather jacket and the second I wore a grey jacket with like a denim vest... idk if either one of these was great, but it was a little chilly out and this isn't a warm top really.

Other Thoughts 
Random but the top is sort of oversized but when you put the belt on... it kind of bunches it up a bit and it might show skin that you don't want to show at some point... you know what I mean... so just keep that in mind. It also came down just low enough to look good with the leggings... so yeah. There's that too.

Really liked this look though! I'll have a lot more coming soon! Possibly with some makeup looks too if I like the makeup looks. Lol.

Byeee! Hope you're having a great day!
-Shannon

P.S. I was going to say this is a first because I have nothing from American Eagle on... but then I remembered my earrings. They're like little moonstone or opal looking things with a little symbol. Its super cute. Love them!


Comments