Almost Empties! Will I repurchase?

So I don't always do empties because usually once I'm done with something, I like getting rid of it and that's kind of it. So I thought I'd share some things I'm almost done with, but not quite done with yet... that way I cane remember and I still pretty much know if I'm going to repurchase it or not.

I am done with my Whish Shave Cream. This came in a set with a shower gel I haven't used yet and a body butter, which I've used a little bit of. This was kinda nice. My legs felt nice after using it and it actually did sort of foam up like a regular shower gel, which was pretty cool! I think I still prefer my EOS, but I'd pick up a travel size of this or another scent for my sister's Bachelorette party or something cause this would be easy to travel with. It didn't get the closest shave with this... so I won't repurchase it soon... but even a full size would work for travel!

I'm almost done with my L'occitan Almond body oil. This wasn't bad, my legs felt nice after using it, but a lot of lotions do that and its not totally worth the price in my opinion. The mini version lasted me a long time so... maybe? I didn't use it enough though, which is why its taking me so long to finish it up! So I feel like this is a no for me. I know a lot of people use it to shave with, that didn't really work for me. My blade was a little dull when I did that... but I don't always know when my blade is dull and I don't want to take the risk of finding out when using this oil to shave with... so thats going to be done with.

I'm almost done with my Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Bath and Body Works Shower Gel. I love this but I have a bunch of other shower gels that I need to use... they always get me with their limited edition shower gels and their deals because I hoard them and then buy more because they're only available for a limited time, and its buy 3 get 2 free or something like that... so I have tons and I need to use them up.

I also like to try other brands like Soap and Glory and I'm almost done with their Rich And Foamus shower gel. I loved this. I love the scent, the formula, the pump is good... this is just all around awesome. I will probably repuchase this but again... not right away.

There are a bunch of Ulta Shower Smoothies I'm almost done with too... and some of them are old and have maybe expired... don't judge... but I've been using them for Bubble Bath with an Avon bubble bath scent too. I also don't take baths as much as I used to... I'm trying to conserve water a little bit... idk now that I have short hair I usually wash it in the sink... and I think my hair prefers the sink to the shower water anyway... so yeah. I think the one I'll finish soonest is Apple Pie... which smells delicious, but these are huge and I tend to neglect them. The formula is great too!

I'm almost done with the Pixi Glow Mist. I like this, not sure if it does that much though... but it works and I like it so I'd probably repurchase it... its expensive though. Its probably the same price as Mac Fix+... which I've never tried, but have heard its amazing. Pixi is Cruelty free though... so I'd rather splurge on this than the Mac I believe. I don't like shopping at Mac counters because I don't love having a bunch of people talk to me all at once trying to sell me stuff. So... yeah. Elf has a good setting spray too... but I like this one more. Lol.

I just finished a Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner. This is an always repurchase. I don't think I can be without it. And I also have the Tarte Maricuja Oil and the Purity Face Cleanser that I love and already have back ups of.


The Tree Hut Body Butter. This smells when you put it on, but it sits on my skin really well and then smells great! It moisturizes well too, I really liked this! I would definitely buy this again, but I have a couple other Body Butters I need to finish first!

The Bath and Body Works Shea and Sugar scrub in their Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte set is also almost done. This stuff was fantastic. It's totally not worth the very expensive price tag... but it is my favorite, so If any of these formulas are available during the Semi Annual sale... I will get them!

I think thats everything I'll talk about now! I like all of these products enough, if you want to try them out, go ahead... but I might not repurchase them... just because.

Byeee!
_Shannon

Comments