Blogmas Day 6:Style Saturday: Hair, Makeup and Outfit

So I wasn't really planning on doing this... but I kind of miss doing my On Wednesdays We Wear Pink looks and I'm not going anywhere... but my makeup, hair and outfit all look amazing and I want the world to know! Lol. So... here we go! I'm changing this up a little bit.

Outfit 
So my Top is from New York and Company. This was from a few years ago, but its this pretty burgundy color with a gold and pink paisley print on it. I still really like it. I have a reddish burgundy sweater from Costco which kind of goes with it.

My jeans are Jeggings from American Eagle.

For my accessories I have a choker from American Eagle with Turquoise beads on it and my Ear Jackets from Express. I have on a gunmetal and pearl bracelet from Baublebar and my fitbit and my college ring.

And If I do go out I'll probably wear my black report boots, which I love.


Hair 
I have second day hair, so I just put in some bumble and bumble pret a powder and I tied it in a half up/ half down and I have a tiny hair claw that I'm using to raise the ponytail of that up a little.

It looks a little crazy and messy... but whatever. I'll fix it if I do go anywhere. Lol. I used the One N Only Argan Oil to calm it down a little.


Makeup 
I sprayed the Up and Up complexion brush with the Pixi Glow Mist and used that to blend in my Too Faced Born This way foundation, which I used a pump of and then dotted all over my skin (before blending it.) I used Tarte's Bling it On Blush Palette and the color Prim on my cheeks. I love this color, its kind of a bronzy blush and it really adds something to the cheeks. And I highlighted with Becca's Rose Gold. I then powdered-just in the places where I have some more pores-with Elf's HD Powder and set with the Pixi Glow Mist.

For my eyes I used Too Faced's shadow Insurance in Champagne and just put that on my eyes and then I used the Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette. I put Unpredictable all over the lid. Then I put Unwind in the crease and just wedged that in and blended it out a little bit. I used Unafraid on the outer V and then I used Uninhibited and put a little of that in the inner corner of my eye and a little into the center to do a spotlight look, and I highlighted the Browbone with Undressed.

For Mascara I used L'oreal's Butterfly Intenza and for lips I have on the Too Faced Lip Insurance and Colourpop's Lumiere.


And thats it! Hope you guys liked it! And sometimes if you want to look cute even if you aren't going anywhere... just go for it! It works... and is a good confidence boost!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments