Haul-idays: Things I purchased/ received around the Holidays

So right after my black friday and cyber monday massive haul... I hauled some more.

Target Website 


So Target didn't just do Cyber Monday... they did Cyber Week. And on Tuesday they had a code for 25%off all beauty purchases. Plus I still had a gift card... so I got 2 elf Lip Sets. One set with some of their Matte Lipsticks that I've never tried before and one with their X-treme glosses. I've never tried the X treme glosses and the matte colors were in colors I've never tried before... so this was a pretty good deal. 

Sephora 
I had a coupon for $20 off a $50 purchase... so I got a couple things. I got the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette and one of their Love Flush Blushes. 

Colourpop 
So I ordered 4 Ultra Matte Lipsticks. 3 in the color Scrooge, those are for a few of my friends and one in More Better for myself... lol. I also got the Lippie Stick in Silk for myself because that just looked really pretty and I got the Get Paid eyeliner for myself because I wanted to try it out. 

I ordered from American Eagle... but I've ordered a lot from American Eagle recently and I'm probably going to show it in my Style Saturday posts. Maybe I'll do a whole massive American Eagle haul... but idk. 

Makeup Geek 
These are my first ever Makeup Geek shadows! They've been doing daily deals for the holidays and there's some sort of discounted bundle deal every day... and the one that caught my eye was the "Icy" Eyeshadow Bundle. This has 4 shadows, 2 of them are foiled and its only $10! So I decided to get it because I've always wanted to try Makeup Geek and I've wanted to try a little of everything... so this seemed perfect. The regular shadows it comes with are Ice Queen and Phantom and the foiled shades are Whimsical and Pegasus. These are all gorgeous shades, there's one that looks almost champagney, Pegasus is a blue, there's a purple and a white... so pretty!

And I also got 2 of the Duochrome shadows in Ritzy and steampunk. Phantom is also a duo chrome shade... so that's exciting. And I got a small Z Palette to put them in!

Also idk why, this website is probably one of the best I've ever ordered from. It was super fast, really easy, shipping is only a few dollars, even though the sale was popular the site didn't crash or anything... it was just really quick and east and I just appreciate that about the website. It makes me want to continue to order from there just because I felt like it was very user friendly and professional. It's such a good website!

I also ordered the Vegan Bundle. This was $35 and came with 9 shades... so its sort of like a starter palette too. It comes with Barcelona Beach, Latte, Shimma Shimma, Mesmerized, Enchanted Forest, Time Travel, Houdini, Bedrock and moon dust. 2 of these are foiled shadows, I think there is a duo chrome, there are some mattes. This seemed like a good deal and I kind of liked the selection better than the starter pack bundle... I really hope that I like Makeup Geek Shadows... cause this is kind of a lot... lol. I'm excited to try them but at the same time I'm like "these might suck..." So... hopefully they don't! Lol. I love Marlena on youtube and I think she has a really good work ethic and I support her as a person... so I hope these knock my socks off... lol. I'm probably not going to order any more... but they did have daily deals at the time which is an awesome and dangerous way to start...

Ulta 
They had a 20% off coupon and some good online deals... so I got some stuff. I got the Pur Minerals Eye Polish Pure Pigment in the color Silk. These look soo awesome and I swatched one in store and its something I need in my life. I think these will make great bases, or great One n' Done products... its good. This is a pretty rose gold color also. I'm excited.

Then I got the Nyx Cosmetics Butt Naked Underneath It All Palette. This looks so pretty. I've swatched it in store and it feels amazing. I've seen EmilyNoel83 rave about this... it just looks pretty fantastic and its a good deal for a drugstore palette.

Then there was sort of an impulse buy... lol. I got the Soap and Glory Scents of Occasion Gift Set. This comes with 4 different fragrance mists. One in the original scent, which is amazing. One in the Sugar Crush that smells like Sprite or Margaritas I've heard... and then 2 others that idk what they smell like. This seemed like a good value and I love Soap and Glory and couldn't pass this up!

CVS 
So my friend used one of the Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art cream shadow duo things when we were going out... and it looked stunning. Idk the color that she used exactly... but it looked so pretty on her and it made me want to get one. I got the color Topaz Twinkle... which reminds me of Nicole from Young Wild and Polished. Lol. Its really pretty. One end is a regular cream shadow and then theres a sparkly side. So pretty, can't wait to use.

And I got the Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Burgandy Blush. I've wanted this color for a while but its always sold out or picked over and I just haven't been able to get it. So I got it! Lol. Didn't have a coupon, didn't know if there was a deal... but I saw it and I wanted it so I got it. This is wayyy deeper than I thought... but I'll rock it!

Target 
I saw that they had the Pixi Glow Tonic in stores now, so I picked that up. I'm excited to use it, I really like the Glow Mist and this I've heard great things about! I will have a review if it isn't up already.

I also got an Elf Smudgpot in Crusin Chic. I just wanted to try a new color of these. I thought this looked like a nice taupey color. Really pretty. Love the Smudgepots even more than the Color Tattoos!

And I saw these cute little manicure sets in the gift aisle, so I actually got a few of them for my friends to give as gifts. These were cute... but some of them looked a little dirty, so I hunted around for the ones that looked extra clean. I'm sure it was nothing... but it just didn't look nice that some had a little dirt on them... so just be weary of that if you are gifting these.

Harmon 
I wasn't going to get it... but something about the new Covergirl palettes looked different enough for me to try... so I wanted to try it. They have 3 different colors, the Nudes, The Roses and The Golds. I went for the Golds because I have a lot of rosy toned shadows and the nudes looked a lot like that. The golds looked really pretty though, so I got that.

Then I got some Nyx Slide on, Glide on Stay on and Definitely Turn on Eye Pencils. I got the Jet Black shade and the Golden Glitz shade. I love the golden bronze, but I wanted more colors of these. They are amazing. Highly recommend.


The Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice that everyone and their mother talks about. Finally decided to try it. Hopefully it looks good on me... lol.

I got the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. I've heard good things about this... and I didn't really need a new foundation... but I thought trying it would be fun. Idk. Lol I've heard good things, wanted to test it out for sure.

And a Covergirl Nail Polish shade... idk the name or the number or if this is still available at all... but it was on clearance I think and it just looked soo pretty I thought I'd get it.

Sephora Online 
I ordered 2 baby z palettes to use for the makeup geek orders... I got a z palette from the Makeup Geek site, that I'll use... but then I ordered more and this seemed like a better deal and I got a second one just in case. The second one was sort of an impulse grab... but I had it in my cart, was going to go back... but then ended up clicking buy... so yeah. Lol. I also ordered a murad eye cream as a sample, a chloe perfume and a L'occitane almond smoothing and beautifying milk concentrate.

Sephora In Store 

I got a few things with the 10% off coupon that you get while becoming VIB. I got the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black rollerball. I love the Nirvana White and I'm starting to love this scent too. It took me a little while to like this scent, and I can't really use too much of it... but I hear they're nice mixed together and I sort of wanted to try doing that, so I got the full sized rollerball of it.

And I got the Rose Mask. I think I'll do a first impression of this sometime soon. I thought this was a lot of fun. It felt nice on my skin and they fit pretty universally. I've been pretty into masks lately, so this was a fun one to experiment with.

And I got one of their little lip balm things in Magic Dessert, which is a pretty bright sparkly pink. This is pretty pigmented for a lip balm, but still pretty sheer on the lips. I like the color a lot, but I don't love the way it feels on. Its a little bit gritty... and kind of weird.

Harmon... again 
Since I liked the Covergirl Goldens so much I got the Nudes palette also. This is supposed to be Naked 2 dupes... and I like the color selection. I will update on how I like it!

Rimmel had new lipsticks called The One and I got Its a Keeper I think its called. I'll have a fuller review on these soon, they're pretty creamy and look pretty nice and feel pretty nice. I feel like they stain a little bit... just from me trying it on, it was hard to get off... and it has a pretty strong watermelon type of scent. It doesn't bother me too much, but its something to keep in mind!

And also from Rimmel I got the Magnific'eyes in the shade Queen of the Bronzed Age. There's one side thats a bronzy golden color that is a cream shadow and one side thats a little bit of a lighter champagne shade that is like a Kajal Liner... so that is pretty cool. I swatched the shadow stick side... and it did not want to come off! So that should be fun to test out soon!

There was also a sale on Real Techniques so I got one of the Expert Face brushes and one of the Powder Brushes. These aren't my favorite brushes so far... but I do like them a lot and they were BOGO Free plus 2 $5 off coupons! so that was good.

Bath and Body Works 
I got some Hand Sanitzer holders and some of the Champagne Fizz scents of the hand sanitizers for my friends and I saw Joy was on sale... and it seemed like a scent all of my friends would like... so I got them that too.

I also got some Champagne hand sanitizers for myself and my mom got a few too.

CVS... again 
I've always wanted to try the Milani Baked Blushes... but I never did! So I picked up two since it was BOGO 1/2 off. I got Luminoso and Berry Amore.

And I got the Revlon Photo Ready Skinlights illuminator in Pink Light. This always looks really pretty and I thought it'd be good to mix in with foundations or just use as a cream. I like it!

Ulta... again 
I had another 20% off Coupon and a gift card... so I ordered a few things...

I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette. I've kind of wanted this for a while and then kind of got a lot of other palettes... but I still thought this one was different and I still wanted it... so I picked it up. Lol. Its a pretty good deal for $35. Anastasia has good palettes and they're usually around $30. So they're a more affordable high end brand.

I also wanted to try a glowing face primer... and I was thinking of getting the Becca Backlight Primer... but that's a pricey primer. Its like $38 and even with the discount... Idk. I thought I could find something cheaper... and I did. I tried the Benefit That Gal primer, which is supposed to be a brightening primer for your face. I like benefit face products... so this seemed like something I would like a lot.

And I decided to try one of the Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks because I feel like I've tried almost everything from Too Faced... but I've never tried these and they seemed good. So I got the color Honey Bear which is described as a Toasted Mauve. This just looked like a nice purpley brown color and I liked it.

BH Cosmetics 
So BH was running a special where you could get free shipping for orders $15 and over... and I had kind of wanted the Carli Bybel palette... but I don't really know who she is and it looked similar to the Naked 3... which I have... but I figured this was a sign from God that I needed to try this palette... so I ordered it. Lol. It was only $12.50 so... that's damn good for a palette.

And since I needed a little more I got the Wild and Radiant baked illuminating and bronzing palette. Apparently there is a dupe for Becca's opal... which I don't have in a pressed form. Plus I love highlighters... so this seemed necessary. For $8 you can't beat it.

And they had a $9 brush set that looked good. So I thought why not. I can always use new brushes.

Ofra Cosmetics 
I sort of wanted to try some stuff from Ofra for a while... so... I ordered the new Kathleenlights collaboration liquid lipstick in Havana Nights. I really like Kathleen and I think this color is gorgeous and I think it will look really nice on my fair skin.

I also got one of the highlighters that Dupethat collaborated with in the shade You Glow Girl. I've seen a bunch of people using this and swatching it and it looked absolutely gorgeous. Its a very light color and it just looks like it will give a nice glow. Clearly... I have a thing for highlighters... there are already a few mentioned in this haul... lol.

Kohls 
I got a few clothes... I'll post that in OOTD's and things... but I did get the In theBalm Of Your Hand Palette from The Balm. I've never tried anything from The Balm and this seems like everything you'd need for a look. This looks great for travel... I think I'm probably going to use this when my sister has her bachelorette party because I feel like there are lots of fun going out looks you could do with this... but also really practical looks... and it has everything.

I feel like this is the way to do a holiday set. It comes with 4 of their eyeshadows from 4 different palettes. It comes with their Mary Lou-manizer highlighter which always looks awesome... and it has 3 other blushes (Hot Mama, Instain Argyle, and Cabana Boy) plus their Bahama Mamma Bronzer which is very deep... but I feel like I could still use it because it looks like a good contour shade. Plus it's good for the crease. These are all very multi tasking products.

It also comes with a cream blush or lip cream in Caramel and a Lipstick in Mia Moore and there is a nice flap to go over the cream products so the shadows don't fall out into them.

And because I got my Kohl's cash I went online and I ordered the Real Techniques Deluxe Brush Set. This comes with a little bit of everything you need as far as brushes are concerned and it was $15 on sale  and I had $20 in Kohls cash... so I just had to pay for shipping for this... which is expensive... but its was only about $9.50 for a bunch of nice brushes... so I thought that was a major win.

Christmas 
Most of these I did get for Christmas... but there were a few other things I thought Id mention.

The Bareminerals Loveliest of them all set, I did a sort of first impressions on this.... which kind of went wrong because my face was not good for makeup that day... but these are still good products and I think it'd make a good gift.

A Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose. This is the best lip balm ever. I love it. I'm really happy I got this as a gift. I was surprised. This lives in my purse now because thats where I need to keep lip balms. This gives the slightest tint, but its still super moisturizing. I love it!

The Sephora Color Wishes 5 eyeshadow collection. This has 5 little tiny eyeshadow duos with a shimmer and a matte shade. These are great. I haven't used them yet, but they swatch well and are great to just throw in your purse for a quick look or something. Really like these and I'm excited to use them!

A philosophy Christmas Cookie shower gel... which I love. I ordered one black friday, didn't use it till Christmas, but my mom got me this one too! I love it and now I'm happy to have two because I love the scent and will use it well after christmas! Also from Philosophy, the Coconut Frosting Shower gel and a gift set with Gingerbread Cookie and a lipgloss. These are great... I have a lot of shower gel! Lol. I'll be clean till 2017! Lol.

And my sister got me some things from Ulta. She got me a blender sponge! I love these and my Real Techniques seems to be on its last legs... ugh! Lol. So this will be great!

A couple of the Ulta brand hand creams. I love these hand creams. They are some of my favorites, and sometimes if you're just in a stinky place, these are good to sniff and de-stinkify and just smell. Lol.

A bath bomb that is shaped like a cupcake! Can't wait to use it!

Bath salts, with a cute little penguin on them. and it came in a cute little penguin basket! Love it!

Also from my mom I got the Amope Pedi Perfect and the Amope manicure set too. I'll have to use these more and update you on how they work... I'll do a full review on them. So far I've tried the foot one and I Like it. It goes really fast though and its loud! So be careful... but its good!

And my friend got me the Lolita Lip Duo from Sephora. I don't think they have this duo anymore... and idk how well Lolita or Lolita 2 are in stock... but you know. They're beautiful.

Sephora 
My mom got me a Sephora Inside JCPenny gift card so I got the Tartelette In Bloom Palette... They didn't give me my points though I don't think... which sucks cause thats the whole reason I used it so fast! I wanted the Clinique Point perk so I may see if I can return it and repurchase it so that I can get my points. I kind of don't like other sephoras other than the one in the closest malls JCpenny. It just kind of sucks I don't like it at all!

Victoria Secret 
They were having a good sale, so I got 3 t shirts from pink. One is green and kind of looked like The Jets, one was like a burgundy color and another one was mint with sparkles. Idk if I'll show these in style saturday or not... I haven't been including as many clothes in these hauls because I like showing them in style saturdays... but the VS Sales are great right now that I thought I'd tip you off. Their t shirts are so flattering on too and they fit really nice and comfy. My sister got me ones for christmas that say "Santa I know him" and "Son of A Nutcracker" which I loved! So yeah... I may go back. The sale is not online yet and the lines in the store were horrible.

But yeah... check them out! Lol.

And that is it for right now... I'm sure there will be more hauls in the not so distant future. I should be on a no buy... but that never works out... I may be on a limited buy or a limited purchase buy... so thats a thing.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments